About The Event
For one day each winter, the world’s most influential thought leaders gather in Naples, Florida to share insights, interact and discuss solutions to some of our most relevant issues. The Imagine Solutions Conference presents America at is Very Best. Twenty-nine of the most influential thought leaders, university leaders and highly honored scientists of our time will speak about healthcare, education, energy, the economy, the environment and more. Multiple networking breaks allow attendees and speakers to connect and discuss ideas presented on stage.
Are you curious? Learn. Be inspired. Be a part of this exciting event. Just Imagine!
27 World Class Speakers | 5 Sessions | 7 Thought Provoking Topics
The Greatest Challenge for Science in the 21st Century - NOVA - Paula Apsell - 4 top leaders of the Brain Initiative will frame the vision, the issues and potential outcomes.
- Miyoung Chun - EVP of Science Programs, Kavli Foundation
- Ann Graybiel - Institute Professor, MIT, McGovern Brain Institute - President’s Medal of Science
- Dr. Deanna Barch - professor of psychiatry and psychology, Washington University
- Dr. Ken Kosik - ED Cognitive Therapies,UCSB
What can we Learn from History - Stephen Petranek host
- Richard Brookhiser - Constitution - Senior Editor, National Republic, author 15 books on history
- Rick Atkinson (invited) - #1 NY Times Best Seller, author of 7 books on history
- David Duncan - author of 8 books on history
- Stephanie McCurry - chaired professor of history, University of Pennsylvania – author of multiple history books.
Education - Ted Mitchell curates - Revolution in Education - online educating
- Pre School: Kidaptive - Dylan Arena - co-founder
- K - 12: Learnzillion - Eric Westendorf - founder
- College: Coursera - Andrew Ng - co-founder
- Karen Cator - Director, Office of Educational Technology, US Department of Education
An Audacious Potpourri
- Amazing People under 20
- Jack Andraka - ‘The teen prodigy of pancreatic cancer’ -@ 14 won Intel Science Prize
- Llewellyn Sanchez-Werner - @ 12 youngest person ever admitted to Juilliard
- Talia Leman - @ 10 raised $10 MM for Katrina, 2) founder of random kids
- Leadership & Inspiration
- Kim Gandy - Domestic Violence - a partnership with the Shelter for Abused Women
- Matt Harding - “Where in the hell is Matt?” - internet phenom - 100 MM YouTube hits
- Global Perspective - BBC - “Africa”
- Julian Hector - Executive Producer BBC Natural History Unit
Future of Exploration - National Geographic Society
- Keith Bellow - SVP & Editor-in-chief National Geographic Traveler @ NGS
- Carl Hoffman - author on book of Michael Rockefeller
- Kenny Broad - Environmental Anthropologist from National Geographic. 2011 Explorer of the year.
- Peter McBride - NGS photographer
- Jill Preutz - National Geographic Explorer
Gerard Senehi - Mentalist
Moderator/Host: Tyler Mathisen