Your job, your finances, your health care. Artificial Intelligence is already a major force in your life…and you ain’t seen nothing, yet.
Discover just how much you don’t know
- AI will replace nearly 50% of today’s jobs in the next 20 years
- Half of all jobs that will exist in 20 years have not yet been created
- What will the economic impact be—in our world and in your life?
- What will healthcare look like? Is there a doctor in the house?
- Education—Artificial Intelligence in pursuit of Human Intelligence
- Military and Cybersecurity—Imagine the possibilities
Join us as the 2018 Imagine Solutions Conference presents Luke Dormehl, leading-edge thinker and New York Times bestselling author of
The Quest for Artificial Intelligence and Where it’s Taking Us Next
Learn what it all will mean to you, your children and grandchildren.
How can they plan today for something that won’t exist until tomorrow?
Luke Dormehl will discuss:
- The broad history of artificial intelligence
- The exciting menu of opportunities across many industries and all parts of our lives
- The pending social and economic impact of artificial intelligence
- Issues you’ll face due to expansion of AI, e.g. job security of humans and singularity etc.
- The warnings about issues not yet addressed
The New York Times Book Review and Ray Kurzweil (a major technology thought leader) are highly complementary that Luke Dormehl makes this complex, fast-evolving science understandable to the layman. He is a good storyteller, shows us the breadth of a new landscape that Artificial Intelligence will enable—and suggests the unanswered questions we should be asking.
Join us for this important learning opportunity!
Protecting ourselves, our businesses, our country from the omnipresent threat of a cyber attack – You have a lot to lose:
- Your Identity
- Your Bank Accounts
- Your Credit Cards
- Your Files
- Your Customers
- Your Website
The Threat is Growing – The Hackers Are Winning
Who Are They?
We Are All Vulnerable
- 177,866,236 personal records exposed in 2015
- Hacks occurred in every single state in the US
- Hacker attacks have doubled each year since 2015
- We have been shut down, compromised, blackmailed
Get the Big Picture – Laura Galente, renowned cyber security expert
Laura Galente is a renowned expert on Cyber security. She was a featured speaker at the TED Conference in May 2017. She appeared before the UN Security Council’s meeting on cybersecurity. She frequently appears on: CNN, Bloomberg, NPR, BBC, The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, the Associated Press, and other global and industry media.
Laura will open your eyes to this omnipresent threat. She will help us all understand how to peel back the layers that hackers are capable of creating—to shut you down, to misdirect you, to misinform us all.
Today, there is no silver bullet, no strategy that is winning. Laura will outline information and key insights that we all should know, and may help turn the corner on this plague.
Buy Your Tickets Here
Watch a video of Laura Galante at her 2017 Ted Talk